Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
thank god my dogs listen or this would have took allll day lol and yes i had to put them in every postioin their sittin in including when their layin down, karma did not want to lay the way i wanted her to so i had to keep turning her over.... lol

i have no clue what there looking at...

lol snoop looks high in this one lol

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
You have beautiful dogs I really like the red girl the best but they are all very beautiful! And the pictures came out very nice

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
these pics are precious!!! wow if i could EVER get kenya and chyna to listen. lol... i like the first and the last one the best... ahha good job!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you, you guys!!! :D i thought it would b funny puttin some of the mess ups in there too would be funny lol and that when loco is lickin snoop is priceless lol and pure luck right when i snpped the pic he licked lol

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Looking good Blondie but you better better do something with the pasterns on that white pup.

·
Registered
795 Posts
LOVE 'EM! Wish my dogs would listen that well, they hate when I take pics! lol Except Elmo he's a trip, he's a ham in front of the camera

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great lookin dogs, i really like Loco. By the way, how did you get them all to stay like that. dang your good.lol
what can i say they know whos the boss around here lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts