Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
she has gotten a lot taller since i got her, i dont really notice expect everyonce in a while ill think she is kinda tall :) she will be small but thats ok, i wouldnt have room on my bed if she were big

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
She's beautiful. Those eyes and ears.. Ugh! I'm such a sucker for big, beautiful eyes & floppy ears!

She looks like a real sweetheart!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
she is a real sweetheart, she lays with/on me during the day, and at night she has taken up sleeping in my laundry basket with my dirty clothes. lol she has been a really good dog since i got her, the potty training is taking longer than usual, if i keep her in a room or two she does fine, full roam of the house and she might have an accident.

·
Registered
67 Posts
When I puppysit for my sister on the weekends, I keep her GSD puppy on a leash with me in the house so he doesn't have accidents. That's how I house trained our last puppy years ago, then like you said, I gave him access to a room, then a bit more of the house as he proved more trustworthy.

We had a bichon (had to be pts just last month :( ) who use to love to sleep in our laundry baskets, too! We had the soft foldable ones in the back hallway and he would climb right in for a nap. The little stinker really liked dirty dishcloths and would steal them from the basket and run off with them. I ended up having to get a framed set of laundry bins that he couldn't climb into just to keep my dirty laundry in one place! Between him running off with dishcloths and the cats running off and hiding our underwear... freaks, all of them. lmao!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so my friend just gave me an idea, she said have you ever thought she might be mixed with whippet, i know ill never know but i was like that might be it.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awww I LOVE her ears! SO cute!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts