Go Pitbull Forums banner

Updated pics of Diesel

774 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  ames 
#1 ·
I know I don't get on often and most probably don't remember me or know me, but I thought I would post updated pics of my boy. He's 2 now, soon to be 3 in January. We finally got him fixed.

He's not fixed in these pics. But they were taken this year lol

See less See more
#6 ·
I will take better updated pics of him soon. You may have noticed he only had one testicle. After his operation, the doc told me he searched everywhere. Had all his guts on the table but he couldn't find the darn thing. Oh well. Guess that's why he never humped anything while he was still intact. I just need to figure out how to socialize him properly since we don't have many friends who come over. We have a large field behind our house that I let him run around but usually close to dusk or in the middle of the day when everyone is at work. We stray from the path because a lot of people take their dogs out there and I don't want him to even get close to another dog. I did have someone in this neighborhood who has been scoping him out when he wasn't fixed so that prompted me that it was about time for the Uniballer to become a no baller. :) Thank you everyone for the comments on my big boy.

#7 ·
I can't get any good pics of this dog. At least not with my phone. Anyway, here's Diesel guarding the Christmas tree... His nose is all dirty because he went and buried his Christmas bone as soon as I gave it to him outside. Tsk tsk...

#8 ·
haha your boy is adorable! lol at the uniball poor guy, so did they leave one? or remove just the 1 and these pics are pre surgery, lol.

Do you have any pet stores near you? I find late morning during a weekday there are not usually other people with dogs there so he has the place, and more important the employees, all to himself to get love and socialization.

#9 ·
We have a few friends and not to mention my husband's mother :S. The only problem with the Mother in law is she does the baby talk... OMG the baby talk!!!! High pitched voice, the whole shebang. It gets him so excited and crazy that he jumps on her. We've told her not to do it and she just forgets and does it again! lol. Same thing with my old landlords wife. She baby talks to him too! My husband's friends try to rough house with him but I've already gave them a stern talking to and let them know that I want him to learn how to behave around other people. The pet store close to me always has a dog in there since the owner always brings his. It's an old dog but I still don't want to chance it. Diesel sits at home with my husband all day since my husband doesn't work due to the chemo treatments (Last treatment was today though! WOO HOO!). So he gets plenty of attention from the hubby. I just wish we had more friends to come over who didn't do the stupid BABY TALK!!!!

#10 ·
hahaha baby talk sucks. I do have a different voice with my boy, but not baby talk, lol. and great news about your husband, glad to hear it! Stinks about the pet store too. I don't blame you for not wanting to chance it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.