Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been sick this past week so havent been on , came back to a request for new puppy pics { dont have pics of them all my camera died :( but here is what I have}

my youngest is addicted to the puppys

couple of the boys

loki being soo cool lol

Loki needs a censor bar I know lol , but my dogs have it hard as you can see lmao

cali at almost 8 months , gettin really thick

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
OMG Rangel Dangel those are some AWESOME pics! I heart this pic of my red boy

You get that box to send him to me in yet? Those pups and Crush are all adorable!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol ya I laughed when I seen that pic of him , his face says it all. Id get so me of pep but she usually in the closet sleeping lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
cute pics!! the puppies are adorable!! i like the pics with loki and the pup!! :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Adorable babies!! Love Loki....what a ham! :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Yay you got my request!I had been wondering how they were doing and what they looked like now.I did not expect them to be this big.But you know how it is when you haven't seen something in a while it looks like it grew over night.
They are looking cute as ever.And I'm really liking your new pup too!:)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys yes the pups are growing soo fast , trying to not get attached lol gonna be hard when they go to the new homes. I love that pic of crush and loki as well , lets hope they get along in a year or 2 lol....

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks riley , the tan by the black pup is a red sable he has some very cool markings always loved that boy, we thought about keepig him if things didnt work out with shipping crush up here

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
ah, I noticed that after I posted when I seen the ear color. he is stunning and he has such a cute widdle face. you should keep him too. ;) lol!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its tempting to keep them all lol , but he has a great home his new mommy is wrapped around his lil paw already lol.

·
Registered
795 Posts
All of your babies are gorgeous.

Lol, at the sensor bar!

Ahhh, and the puppies are so freakin' cute.... makes me want one!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh I have carefully screened to make sure i find owners who will send me pics lol , I so want to see how they turn out. Im sending them updated pics weekly so they are expected to do the same lmao , maybe not every week though :S

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
oh I have carefully screened to make sure i find owners who will send me pics lol , I so want to see how they turn out. Im sending them updated pics weekly so they are expected to do the same lmao , maybe not every week though :S
That is awesome! I keep intouch with both Riley and Bogart's breeders and I always send them updates. I sure hope to see photos of your pups maturing!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts