Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of Me, my wife and the boys...Titus is getting huge! He just keeps growing...And Tequila is filling out nicely...Titus is now 30lbs and Tequila has put on 14lbs...wish we could show Tequila's former owner how wonderful this dog could have looked, then again he didn't deserve him....he has a good home now...

(His ear is all bent in this pic but that's just me leaning on it...it stands perfectly straight now)

Hope you guys enjoyed...

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
They Look Very Cute, Happy, And Most Importantly Loved!:)

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Very cute!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I wish every dog could be loved like that:love2: They are looking adorable.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
american_pit13 said:
I wish every dog could be loved like that:love2: They are looking adorable.
They are me & my wifes world.....we love them more than they will ever know.....rob

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Patch-O-Pits said:
They Look Very Cute, Happy, And Most Importantly Loved!:)
They are very loved.......evertime I see pics of your (2) dogs, all I think is what a beautiful animal......I truley mean that.......rob

3,968 Posts
the dogs are beutiful i bet they are very happy with you two as parents!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hell no they wont go said:
the dogs are beutiful i bet they are very happy with you two as parents!!
Thaey are so spoiled.....rob

·
Registered
613 Posts
those are great pics. you can just see that you mean the world to them just as much as they mean the world to you!!! i know because i see that in our girls. i feel the more time you spend with them and treat them with respect and love, they will do the same with you!! great looking pups and happy looking family!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
litter mates said:
those are great pics. you can just see that you mean the world to them just as much as they mean the world to you!!! i know because i see that in our girls. i feel the more time you spend with them and treat them with respect and love, they will do the same with you!! great looking pups and happy looking family!!!
They are so full of love.....and they are my world.....rob

·
Registered
114 Posts
nice

I like the coat on the brindle one, but the fawn and white one (younger one) looks ALOT like my pup only the ears are cropped differently. very pretty dogs.:clap:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
K-O Player said:
I like the coat on the brindle one, but the fawn and white one (younger one) looks ALOT like my pup only the ears are cropped differently. very pretty dogs.:clap:
I'm still not sure about the crop on Titus...it looks good and they are getting better but they're still not quite what I wanted them to look like.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts