Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
caddi and moose came for a visit , crush got to come out and meet them { they are regulars thankfully we get to see these guys often }

moose

caddi

another new collar for crush lol , kinda a hazard though so only good for pictures lol

Heffa AKA pep

chucky { the larger of the 2 blue brindles}

King the smaller one { although now both are about the same sitting around 30lbs}

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dixie, Caddi, King and Chucky are from Luna's and moose is from pep.

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Mmmm,
I'm in love with chucky!

Reactions: angelbaby

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Love your dogs :D

Reactions: angelbaby

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, sucker for a rednose I agree I love him too , he holds himself so regal and such a great personality on him reminds me of his mom so much as a pup.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
great pictures! I love pepper :) she is so cute. I am scared of Crush's collar, lmao

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Wow crush got so big! I can't believe how much he's grown! They all look healthy and happy. Girl that collar is a hazard I would be scared to get poked! LOL

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL ya we have learned, no playing in spikes lol ... must stay calm at all times LMAO. I have been jabbed before it hurts lol.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Figured I would just add her to here, Here is an updated pic of the brindle female we wanted to keep. Roxy at 5 months , they say she hasnt gone through a lanky stage at all been thick since the day she arrived. They are in love with her and sounds like she is spoiled rotten, I dont get to see this girl in person ever so get excited when I get new pictures and update :)

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
what a good looking set of dogs i love the little female in the pic above hat a good looking little dog gosh i cant get enough of her

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what a good looking set of dogs i love the little female in the pic above hat a good looking little dog gosh i cant get enough of her
Thanks we cant get enough of her too, she was our keeper and kinda last minute after talking with these people for weeks daily decided she would have a much happier life probably as a only dog being spoiled. The boyfriend is kicking himself right now lol she is really nice {im not a brindle fan to begin with, but she I love}. Really happy they love her as much as we do and she does have a very spoiled life.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thankyou, heres a updated one of king { smaller of the blue brindles}

·
Registered
795 Posts
They're all absolutely beautiful!!

I love seeing your updates, I love your babies!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts