Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been having alot of bad weather, but when I can I will get some pictures of Mae, Snoop and Faith as well :D

Jerry Lee my GSD

The perfect Miss Xena :D

Bailey Boo

Spock- I opted to keep his ears. I think he'll have a better chance titling in the ADBA with them, and since I don't get out to many shows I want to give him the best shot lol. Plus I rather like them :D

Scorch

Crixus

Justice

Honey

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
They look fantastic.
I love Spock :D

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
The pack is looking good.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
They all look great Holly. Holy cow Bobble head got big. Still has a giant head too lol. And Jussi looks good. How's she doing?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still has a giant head too lol. And Jussi looks good. How's she doing?
Shes doing good. Shes a weirdo but a cute one lol.

Thank you all :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Man bobble head boy looks so good. He looks so much like a fawn version of his dad. And Neener looks like a darker version of her momma. Some good lookin bulldogs :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
They all look great holly!! :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Hey American_pit13
That is some fine looking dogs you have there.Plenty of muscle,and straight bones.Love the stacking and body structure.
Thank you,
Henry

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
They all look great , Spock WOW does he ever look grown up now. Cant get over him . Loving the new signature pic as well saw it on FB looks real good.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey American_pit13
That is some fine looking dogs you have there.Plenty of muscle,and straight bones.Love the stacking and body structure.
Thank you,
Henry
Thank you Henry!

They all look great , Spock WOW does he ever look grown up now. Cant get over him . Loving the new signature pic as well saw it on FB looks real good.
I know he turned into a dog over night lol. Hes still so small thought :)

I like that signature too and it was only after I made it that I realized it had Easter eggs in the text and with light purple was perfect for Easter lol.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I didnt even notice the easter eggs lol, perfect for easter.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I love how Spock turned out. I'm gonna steal him!! Lol. Who's Honey? I don't remember her from your other posts.
Honey is out of a friend of mines accident litter.....She was the last dog that she still had. I was offered one as a puppy but due to the fathers size I was unsure about it, however as they reached an older age Honey turned out to be a very nice bitch and is also a natural WP dog, so I added her to the crew.

Viewing Pedigree Details for Silverlight's Liquid Gold - Bully Breed Resource

1 - 20 of 29 Posts