Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not many pictures I know I have been busy but they are getting really BIG! lol

puppies attacking Riot

Yeah I know but it was the only time he would sit still for a picture!

awww look at those puppy eyes!

Xena and Barca

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Banned
204 Posts
cute puppies the brindle one has some of the bluest eyes i've ever seen.the other ones eyes look dark you think the blue will stay?

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
they all look wonderful, I'd love to own an APBT one day =)

·
Registered
771 Posts
Aw I just can't wait for Barca to get here :D He's gunna love the 4 acres and air conditioning ;) lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Such cuties! Love the poop pic disclaimer lmao

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
alright Lisa! I feel it already! I am already breaking out into hives...I am allergic to cuteness and puppy breath and thos big beautiful eyes....stopppiiitt!!! :hug::roll:They are so very cute! They look wonderful! Oh the brindle looks beautiful... and I have a sneaky suspicion they are really missing some kisses from me....do you think I can mail myself to them and hand them out? :poke::love2: thanks so much! They look great!!!!!

·
Registered
711 Posts
ohh no. Someone has puppy fever.
And I think its me.
Don't tell Trevor though. lol

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Oh my gosh they're getting SOOOOOOOOO big! And they're SOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Their ears are huge like hound ears! LMAO!!!

And Holly, your little girl is becoming QUITTTEEE the looker :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Lisa they look great Aww i anat one. I want them all. Oh and I am glad to see they are house trained thanks for posting that one...

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
k I have more

Puppies attacking Riot and teasing Koda and Rosie

I just filled the pool with clean water and they mucked it all up! lol Xena pictures for Holly!

oh and some asked about blue eyes, none of the pups ave blue eyes but the pool is reflecting in Xena's eyes and made them look a little blue. Barca has green eyes that should turn more yellow as time goes on.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts