Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's been forever and a day since I posted pics of him or the other dogs.I'll try to get some of the other 3 this weekend.For now here's Rebel.
Thanks for looking and hold on I got more!lol

Attachments

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
He's looking good Lisa! Him and Ices look so much more alike now than they did when they were younger, lol. You should check out my recent pix of *her.. I got a couple different threads in the Pix section... I do need to get some new ones with my new camera lol.

Reactions: dixieland

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He's looking good Lisa! Him and Ices look so much more alike now than they did when they were younger, lol. You should check out my recent pix of him.. I got a couple different threads in the Pix section... I do need to get some new ones with my new camera lol.
Thanks Bev!They do look alot alike now except Rebel has more of a doofus look to him whereas Ices looks more regal I think lol.He's such a butthead.
I sure will check out your threads :woof:

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Lol @ regal.. she tries to act that way, but she's not really. She gets down and dirty with Roller! Rebel's living up to his name huh!?

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep he does his own thing.
OMG you should here him playing with Hera or Pretty Girl.He gets so loud and vocal.I can here him halfway down the road.Does Ices do that too while playing?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Lisa, he is getting so big, love this litter, and those eyes are to die for :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Oh I love your boy! It's about damn time you shared him :D looking good!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Yes, she's very vocal. She talks to me too. If I talk her she responds with all sorts of whines, growls and barks and in different pitch ranges. She's definitely a character, that's for sure.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Growin up fast!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Now Jessie just needs to share recent pix of Jolene (littermate to Rebel and Ices), lol. Jessie, do you need me to take pix for you this weekend?

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
The other people that got pups aren't members of the forum, or at least I don't think so.

Jessie... we need to see Jo's pix!!

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
He's a handsome dude. I love his white head and cow spots. I can see the relation between him and Ices for sure.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The other people that got pups aren't members of the forum, or at least I don't think so.

Jessie... we need to see Jo's pix!!
I know.I'm just curious if they've sent her pics of what they look like
He's a handsome dude. I love his white head and cow spots. I can see the relation between him and Ices for sure.
Thanks!I love his white head too.That's what made me pick him :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts