Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kaiser at 18 months, I never thought he would reach 80 lbs, still looking lean despite getting no exercise due to an extremely cold winter, I can't wait to see him after a few months of work.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
He looks great, I just love that giant noggin on him!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote=Jaytypes;1279306]He's such a good looking boy.

Any pics of him as a puppy?[/quote]
This is his first pic from the breeder, he looks like a big head with two legs lol.

This was on the way home when I got him, he was 10 weeks old.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
oh my !!! he is gorgeous! just stunning. and i know i might be biased cuz those eyes/that face... just reminds me of my boy like, a lot! <3

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the kind words everyone. He does get alot of attention when I take him to the park (not off leash) and pet stores.

oh my !!! he is gorgeous! just stunning. and i know i might be biased cuz those eyes/that face... just reminds me of my boy like, a lot! <3
Thank you, I've seen pics of your dog and thought they had similar looks.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Thanks for the kind words everyone. He does get alot of attention when I take him to the park (not off leash) and pet stores.

Thank you, I've seen pics of your dog and thought they had similar looks.
yeah i bet he does get a lot of attention... i know i would be lovin all over him. im a sucker for a big blue mush. lol. how tall is he?

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
so handsome! growing up beautifully! Love the face!

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
He looks amazing Nick. Thanks for sharing.

we are what we do repeatedly. excellence is then not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle

1 - 18 of 18 Posts