Which is the best one n I mean it in everything
Those can be considered as a? Pitbulls? Bullys? Somethin else

Show me your skills x)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dam im bad as hell in english excuse me

Well - I am going to get a friend for me so soon but I cant decide which one is the best perfect puppy? Are they even good? Theyre 40 days btw- If u were me how much will you put for him "the one you'v already chosen "the perfect one"

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Would need to see a ped, and better pics.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
can we see pictures of the parents and do you have a pedigree to look at , need the pedigree to tell you what you are buying, parents need to be seen to look for flaws that can be passed down. I would not just buy a pup from those pictures above.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unfortunately my country aint like those clean countries
Pedigree and papers are just extras to increase the cost
Imported puppies or parents are another way to increase the cost "much higher
I knw parents are so important -gonna look about them
So in this case you can skip that part about the price- or not -back to u

-theyre all brothers nd sisters

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Well they just look like puppies without a ped, so to us there is nothing to go off of.. Maybe tell your friend that pulling puppies tails is not the way to show of a pup...SMH

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
what country are you from? and if there are no papers then you have no way to tell what you are buying, they would be called mutts here. I would not pay anymore then what the cost of shots and fixing is myabe $100-$200 if they came with there shots all done, if not I would not pay much. I personally if given that choice would go check out a local shelter and just rescue a bully breed type dog.

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
I don't really like the feet on any of them. They will likely end up splayed and 2 or all of them will be toed out. The black and white one looks to have the straightest front to me, but they are horrible pics, and still really young.
I honestly wouldn't pay anything for any of them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That country that have no rights for humans to give some to dogs nyway got it

That guy holdin the dog tail aint the owner n mybe he want to show "tail is still here btw

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well got some info parents are imported with papers.. I think theyre kinda of pitbulls and bullys signed as pitbull

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
Far from perfect, but his legs SEEM to appear straighter then the others.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
If it is just a pet then it doesn't really matter What the dog looks like.. plus at such a young age it really is hard to say HOW it will develop...
I personally wouldn't buy a dog from someone who yanks a puppy's rear end up with their tails like that, though JMO.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I wouldn't pay a dime for any of those pups. Those look like the pups people sit in from of Walmart with in a cardboard box for free. Sorry if that sounds harsh but I see pups like this every week. There's no way I'd shell out any money for a dog from backyard breeders. All it does is give them a market and reason to produce more un needed dogs. With the rate of dogs being dumped in the shelter and put to death there is no excuss to be breeding dogs with no purpose.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gonna buy the first black one 333 bux.. good deal?
Can u plz give me some pics of grown dogs that this dogs may look like?

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Not a good deal for a low quality dog..it cute but all pups are cute. Your not buying anything special here, your buying a poorly bred dog. I have rescue pups right now that look better than those. I suggest you wait for a better pup or go somewhere that both humans and dogs live with a higher quality of life

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
333? Couldnt give me the pup and the money.. Looks like run of the mill, piss poor genetics..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts