Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tried to teach there pitbull to urban sled (have them pull u on wheels ex: scooters skateboards bike etc) im trying to teach a pitbull how to do it cuz my stamina is pretty low compared to his for running but I'm trying to think of ways to teach him how to slow down and which way to turn he already knows how to slow down when im walking all i have to say is heel so im pretty sure hell catch on that quick but the turns is probably going to be the toughest thing to teach him. If not well then i guess i gotta learn on my own by trial and error! :pupruns:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Try attaching two leashes to his collar or harness, and pull one to the left for left and one to the right for right. not sure if it will work, but possibly worth a try.. good luck haha

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
The videos I've seen of urban mushing, the dog is heeling next to the scooter, so he's going to have to turn with you I'd think. I've been interested in doing this with my dog, but she wiped me out going after a cat one time -- I've probably got permanent damage to my elbow -- and I haven't taken her out biking since. Make sure you use protective gear until he gets the hang of it.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I love skating with my dog :) I got a long board with dirt wheels just incase things get rough lol ;) I blew out my front bearings so we haven't gone out in a while but ill have it fixed before spring so we can go out more this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts