·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Sadie

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
WOW!He is a gorgeous dog!Welcome to the forum.I'm gonna love watching more videos from this boy and seeing more pics.
What are his bloodlines?

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Great looking dog. Good job.

Reactions: Sadie

·
Registered
75 Posts
loving it, true apbt to me, or would the forum say he is a bully...cracks me up,but owell what a well rounded example of a pitbull

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all of the love on my boy, His bloodline is Camelot and the ID3 and ID5 are Iron Dog titles, the ID3 is a triathlon that consist of race, weight pulling, and hardest hitting and the ID5 is a pentathlon consist of race, weight pulling, and hardest hitting, tug-o-war, hangtime.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Welcome to the forum good looking bully. I am going to take a guess and say he is a Camelot dog with maybe some dagger and Ofrn mixed in the there. Do you have a ped on this boy?

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I had a feeling he was a Camelot dog. Kudos to you working your bully

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
niiiice!!!! Way to work a dog! I didn't know there was an iron dog competition! Cool! Oh yeah welcome!!

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
I had a feeling he was a Camelot dog. Kudos to you working your bully
me too :goodpost:
i really like alot of the cam dogs. he's a prime example of why.
keep up the good work, welcome to the forum!!!!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Punisher is a good boy. Welcome to the forum. I missed you on the rednose board; was going to ask about the rally trial and how it went, and where you were trialing at. We're going to try for a OB/Rally trial in Tulsa in June.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Man, that is one monster of a dog. Awesome work!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Very nice boy and congrats on all that you have achieved so far with him.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts