Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I Have Experience Dog Collar Use but Little Bit so if you have more info about Dog collar use then share me your Experience .i waiting you for your experience.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but most of us with dogs put a collar on them to contain proof of rabies vaccination, and identification in the event they are lost/stolen. One of my dogs is also microchipped, so he has a tag on his collar to identify that as well. The collar is also used to attach a leash to when going out in public for walks/playtime, and general control of the animal as most states within the country require a dog to be leashed/under physical control of the owner at all times. The collar can also be used to properly chain a dog if the dog is an outside dog, or there is no other means of containing said dog due to them being an escape artist (will not remain in an outdoor kennel/fenced in area because they jump or climb the fence). I hope this has helped you. If not, please specify what exactly it is you're looking to learn.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
This was just as confusing on the other forum.

Apply to dog, size appropriately, fasten leash.

Give your shift key a break please, poor thing looks plum tired.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
This was just as confusing on the other forum.

Apply to dog, size appropriately, fasten leash.

Give your shift key a break please, poor thing looks plum tired.
:rofl: Maybe this is some type of spam?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts