Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after crush pulled his nail out over a month ago while playing we have been using this bitter apple spray to keephimfrom biting at the nail bed and slowing the growth. The stuff tastes NASTY lol, I got it in my mouth a couple times when it misted back at me was horrible. BUT we have been finding some great uses for it crush has this annoying habit of nibbling the girls back like he is grooming them but it has thinned the hair on one of them cause he likes to stay in one spot forever lol so we started spraying the girls back { not soaking , just a mist} and voila he has stopped lol. The best thing we found though is the last week here a couple of the girls have started comming into heat now this is the time where Loki gets on my nerves with his crying and pittiul whinning that never ends. We have tried the vaseline and vicks and they dont seem to work he just licks it off and can smell again and continues his ways. We have been spraying bitter apple on our hands and rubbing his nose down with it a bit doesnt need to be much but it has been keeping him from licking away stuff put on his nose and we have had a few days now of pure QUIET out of him its been amazing. So thought I would put that out to any of you who have issues with your males during this time. Im sure there are some who will like this taste lol seen it with my horse she used to love it, but worth a try if nothing works for you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.