Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chico Got his first shots today, he developed a small bump, also he cries when I touch the area he got a shot, is this normal?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Chico Got his first shots today, he developed a small bump, also he cries when I touch the area he got a shot, is this normal?
Normal but if you are worried call your vet. One of my male dogs gets a lump at the site of the shot every time he gets one. It may just be a little sore and will go away. Again, if you are worried call the vet.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Normal but if you are worried call your vet. One of my male dogs gets a lump at the site of the shot every time he gets one. It may just be a little sore and will go away. Again, if you are worried call the vet.
I'm not worried, I was just wondering because our boxer never got anything, maybe Chico is more sensitive? Because He didn't cry when he got it or after when I was massaging it, until like 2 hrs later when he developed the bump.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm not worried, I was just wondering because our boxer never got anything, maybe Chico is more sensitive? Because He didn't cry when he got it or after when I was massaging it, until like 2 hrs later when he developed the bump.
Well I have many dogs and only one of them develops the bump but it is pretty common and can stay for weeks as long as they are about the size a dime even a nickel. I wouldn't be worried unless it was golf ball size or gold dollar size, hot , red and infected and in that case or If you are extremely worried you can always call your vet in the morning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts