Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Handsome fella!!

I love Rotties!! My last dog before Kaden was a Rottie. I miss her :-(
I dont think thats a Rotti, unless Im just I missed something!!

Great looking pup!! He reminds me of my friends dog, has that peanut butter color around his mouth and on his eye lids and chest, then he has the chocolate back and the rest of him. I call him Peanut Butter Cups cause he looks like he got into a big Reese's!! That is gonna be a big boy when its all said and done! Good luck and again great looking pup!!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
No that's not a rottie the pups color is called tri-color. It may appear to be the same color and markings as a rottie but actaully this tri-color pattern can be found in apbt's as well. Cute Puppy BTW

Here is an tri-color apbt Sorrells Azuma

·
Banned
139 Posts
hes a handsome guy and i love tris they are rare where i am i have only seen 1 in my whole life in actual person as it were. keep coming with those puppy pics !

·
Registered
16 Posts
He's adorable!!!!!! Very nice colors and very very cute face! He'll be a very nice-looking dog when he gets older! :) Keep sharing!

·
Banned
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wish I knew some one down here that breeds bullies, I would like another pup for him to play with.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
i havent noticed many tri colors outside of the sorrells line. i have seen more and more bullys being tri
Wheezie where have you been? In the Bully world Tri is the new blue!!! Dude, Blue soooooooo 2002!

Oops! I was so busy joking I forgot to say that you pup is VERY cute!!

Tri's use to show up somewhat frequently in the Ruffian AST line. The late Jane Rebello use to sell them off at haft price. Tri's are a big no no in the AST world.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts