Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were taken this Sunday at training.

Siren is getting ready for the WPBTCA nationals and we are working on he Obedience then I send her for a bite. This is a new helper that we are breaking in so he gave Siren some bad bites. He also was worried she was going to bite him in the butt because she is so fast and low to the ground. We had to assure him she would come up to the sleeve. lol

Varro learning the bark and hold, he is doing so well!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice !!!! Way to go. Siren and Varro are good looking doggies

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
great video's, lol. funny about your new helper lol that would be ONE way of breaking him in, lol.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I had never seen siren in action she is a beauty and she is so explosive wow !!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
great vids Lisa! you can see the helper was worried!! Siren sure is a loud mouth, Sandy can always tell when Im watching her videos.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At training they said my van sounds like a bunch of rabid monkeys! LMAO Barca, Varro, and Siren all scream while we are doing bite work and my van rocks back and fourth and they really sound like howler monkeys! It's a pit bull thang! ;)

Dave I miss you guys! give love to your family for me and hug Bob. I really need to make it back out pretty soon, Siren misses your dock!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Varro is funny. He doesn't want to let go you can see he's in love with the sleeve did you use the E collar to get him to out a few times? LOL at pick him up. These little dogs are still heavy I know LOL. Good job Lisa Siren looks awesome !!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
When he did not let go the first time we used the collar, then Kevin yelled at me for stringing him up too quick and had me pick him up to out him. Yeah I always get a good workout on Sunday's.
I thought I saw him use it the first time. He's a young dog so he's still learning how to channel his drive levels but he has a good amount of drive you can see that. I want to see more of Barca ;)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Awesome vids, i love how much you do for these dogs. Its hard to find people now in days that truly understand these dogs and are willing to work them properly. I know this is a bit off topic but speaking of which did you ever decide what you were going to do with your idea of hog hunting as a business?

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
"Aww he's not heavy, he's just a little baby pit bull!":rofl:

I always watch your vids with a huge grin the whole way through. Mainly because you guys are awesome to watch but partly because Siren just won't shut up!

Great work and thanks for the vids!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Awesome work! Love your dogs :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts