Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to the lake the other day to work on water retrieves. BaWaaJige is doing outstanding work for his age. Kind of wish I would have entered him in his first hunt test this weekend. We are doing a conformation show this weekend instead. He is exactly months old.

100_1580.mov - YouTube

He is swimming out about 20ft give or take abit.

Poor Miss V I almost chopped her head off in this one. She swims so fast it is hard to get pictures. Next time I will get a video of her.

My boy at 4mos.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww Sharon look how proud he is, and I love that him and Odie are not tht far apart in age. :D I can't wait to hear how Jige does at the show this weekend. You have to let us know. HUgs

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only if he gets a ribbon will I post....lol j/k. I hope he does well. If I am understanding this right because he is a novice puppy he will be in a ring with all the novice pups from all the breeds. Not sure if I understand that right or not. So we will see.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I honestly do not know but I know Jige is gonna rock the show ring :D Good Luck

Reactions: MY MIKADO

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
He looks great, I love me some goldens. Sounds like he doing excellent

Can't wait to see him on his first hunt

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I cant either but unfortunaly it is almost a whole yr away. Hunts are coming to an end around here. If the weather isnt too bad I might do an upland hunt test in Jan. brrrr. gives me the chills just thinking about standing out in a open field in Jan in MN.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG Bawaajige is getting so big :) Miss V is awesome showin the little one how to swim :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Man that pup is growing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts