Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im kinda bored at work and needed to vent about this olderly lady down the street from me. This lady has three little ankle biters that she just lets run around. They chase people when they are jogging by and run up and bark at animals. Now i have A GSD that is DA, and an american bully that is not but will get wound up fast with everything that is going on. Me and my friend are walking my dogs around the block and these dogs come charging us and barking! I literally have to tell my friend to just hurry up and run to my house so these ankle biters dont come near my GSD. Than my bully is freaking out like what is happening! And im yelling at this lady to get her dogs and she just starts walking all slow like nothing will happen! UGH people with not leashing their D*** Dogs! Now if anythig happened it would of course be my fault because i have an AB or a huge GSD that doesnt like other dogs, not her little ankle biters of their leashes!! GRRRR:mad:

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
i know the feeling. one day i was walking Odin and this lil mop dog came outta no where, no owner, nothin. ran down the driveway and behind us to circle back in front, barking the whole way. luckily Odin looked up at me like "what is that thing mom?" and the lil :poop:dog kept its distance once it saw how big Odin was. but stupid peoplr with lil dogs bug the :poop: outta me. :curse:

·
Registered
31 Posts
my neighbours are the same they have 2 stizh-uzs that come out barking and losing it. Its nice that justice is only 5 months old and wants to play but that could change and i totally agree it would be our fault if those little basterds got attacked. I did report them the other day so hopefully something will be done about it i just dont understand how it can be so difficult to contain a 5lb dog.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my neighbours are the same they have 2 stizh-uzs that come out barking and losing it. Its nice that justice is only 5 months old and wants to play but that could change and i totally agree it would be our fault if those little basterds got attacked. I did report them the other day so hopefully something will be done about it i just dont understand how it can be so difficult to contain a 5lb dog.
lol i know right! its not like they just cant handle them on a leash because there to big or something... These people just dont care! I would never leave or let my dog of a leash unless he was in the comfort of my own back yard! And that if i ever had a small dog to! its just not safe and its DUMB!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
exactly they feel that because they dog is so little how could it bother anyone!? We have a bunch of idiots in my neighborhood who don't leash and I have to change how I walk, been in my place for 8 years but they move in and now I cant go the way I used to. So lame. My sister is not a fan of dogs. Every time one of them charges up to her and she gives the stink eye and dirty looks, she is always asked, "oh are you afraid of dogs" ummm why does she have to be afraid in order to want your dog leashed?? She just doesn't like to get bum rushed by ankle biters. When they do cross me and my boys path they will usually change direction or get picked up by their owners, thank god. At least they are only partially stupid. I had to pick up my boy once and my neighbor is like oh how funny is he scared of other dogs? NOT FUNNY LADY not funny at all.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I absolutely hate people like that and this is the reason Dosia goes ape shit when he sees ankle biters. When he was about 10 or so weeks old I was leash training him. We were walking down the street not even 3 houses up and a whole damn pack of chi's rushed us and attacked him. He still has a split in the top of one ear :( the lady came out and yelled at me cause I was punting those little bastards like footballs. I had to pick poor Dosia up and cary him home :( now I always cary bear mase and I'll totally spray the crap out of any dog trying to rush up on me.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I absolutely hate people like that and this is the reason Dosia goes ape shit when he sees ankle biters. When he was about 10 or so weeks old I was leash training him. We were walking down the street not even 3 houses up and a whole damn pack of chi's rushed us and attacked him. He still has a split in the top of one ear :( the lady came out and yelled at me cause I was punting those little bastards like footballs. I had to pick poor Dosia up and cary him home :( now I always cary bear mase and I'll totally spray the crap out of any dog trying to rush up on me.
That's a good idea. I might get some. That way they don't get near my dogs and nothing could orwould happen for them to blame on me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts