Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I just came back from the vet and my mutt tops out at 10lbs at 4 1/2 months. she is healthy she is just small being the runt and all. the vet did recommend I free feed but from what I learned on this forum I don't think I should since I feed acana. I asked why does she eat her poop every now and then and I was told it could be because of missing vitamins. I did get something to help this but I guess that was there window to let me know that purina was the best food to give her. so as long as she is healthy im not worried but im thinking since they sell purina they have to really push it.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
OMW, you mean you didn't walk out there with a bag of Purina?

Geez, how are they spose to cash in on dog allergies if you're not feeding crappy food?

SO happy that your pup is healthy though. 10lbs at nearly 5 months sounds like a good weight. She's going to a compact little rocket dog.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea I know they trying to cash in on the purina. im just glad she is healthy and I hope she tops out at around 20-25 lbs. im about to start using a flirt pole with her for exercise and some good walks.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I have a friend who has a little pup too! She is like 10-11lbs at 5 months haha! She is a tiny thing. She is full APBT just was the runt. I think there were two runts, and the rest of them were normal size and then there was one huge one! Lol!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that's exactly how this litter was except Im not saying full apbt since I have no ped. but it would be nice to think of her as such

1 - 6 of 6 Posts