Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby needs to go to the doctor.. we live in stillwater oklahoma, I can't afford a much right now as I had a heart attack on May 3 2022 so anf I am still recovering but I can't work right now, so no haters please, please don't say if you can't afford a dog you shouldn't have one because I worked all my life and when I got her I wasn't sick) .....Anyway I just cant afford her veterinarian care right now, she's 4 years old, she's not fixed but ive never let her roam around so she has never had babies because I don't belive in that we have enough puppies that need homes in this world. She's been sick lately, I know pitt bulls are prone to cancer and she's been eating grass everyday for about 6 months now so I need to find a doctor for her to see, I do have some income but I can't afford to pay what most vets charge . Does anyone know of a veterinarian around the stillwater area that is reasonable... she's my baby and all I have and I need to get her help soon. Thank you for anyone who can help me find a reasonably priced veterinarian........... Athens mommy

·
Registered
85 Posts
Does your shelter have a vet? They are usually cheaper.
Or get a Care Credit account just for her.
And, look for a vet that takes payment, like thru Scratch Pay or something. Helped me out a few times.
Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't tried any of those options, but I will do that right now, thank you for letting me know.. my biggest issue is I'm just very limited on funds right now, but it doesn't change the fact that she is a sick girl and totally dependent on me so I will find a way to get her taken care of...I just need to find a veterinarian that I can afford... thank you so much 💓

1 - 5 of 5 Posts