Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
“I’ve come to learn the hard way that dogfighting is a dead-end street,” Vick said in a statement released by The HSUS today. “Now, I am on the right side of this issue, and I think it’s important to send the smart message to kids, and not glorify this form of animal cruelty, even in an Android app.”

I must say... I am a bit pleased. Even if it's only the HSUS telling him to do this. To hear him say that was a bit of a shock,but a little bit of a joy to me.

:woof:

·
Registered
111 Posts
im happy vick got his life back but dont sit and front and be a puppet he still feels the same way about pits only thing he regrets is he got caught u do something in life u stand by it but dats not the issue now thats for anotha time its just a video game its no big deal its being blown outta praportion

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
The HSUS and Peta now OWN Micheal Vick he need's to get a tatoo on his butt that says property of the HSUS lmao!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
F him, that's his PR team speaking for him.
He realizes that animal cruelty is wrong cus he got caught, if he wouldn't have, how many truly believe he would've woke up one day and stopped doin what he was doin because of a change of heart or distinguishing right from wrong?
Not I, I don't believe anything that will ever come out this schmuck's mouth

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Fighting dog's is not the worst thing in the world he can be rehabilitated from that. Now molesting a child that's something you don't come back from. There are worse crimes committed against children in this country everyday the sad part is none of them have gotten the attention that this man has. That should tell you how screwed up this country is and how backwards the justice system is. I don't care one way or another Vick did his time he's a free man he has every right to start his life over again.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Vick is a PetaPet.. thats how he got his gig back ;)

I :flush: all vick and peta news as its all a bunch of :poop: .. He wasnt no dog man...

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
He was just made an example of. Let the dude relax lol. I could honestly care less about the video game. No one cares about the rest of the :poop: games out yet bent out of shape over this one. It's fantasy. It's not real. Like call of duty and grand theft auto. :hammer:

Reactions: angelbaby

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Vick is a PetaPet.. thats how he got his gig back ;)

I :flush: all vick and peta news as its all a bunch of :poop: .. He wasnt no dog man...
BWWWWWWAHHHHHH Maybe if the played that game Dog Wars he would have been a better dog fighter LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
BWWWWWWAHHHHHH Maybe if the played that game Dog Wars he would have been a better dog fighter LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol I had to laugh at that

·
Registered
31 Posts
Fighting dog's is not the worst thing in the world he can be rehabilitated from that. Now molesting a child that's something you don't come back from. There are worse crimes committed against children in this country everyday the sad part is none of them have gotten the attention that this man has. That should tell you how screwed up this country is and how backwards the justice system is. I don't care one way or another Vick did his time he's a free man he has every right to start his life over again.
exactly...and obviously I hate dogfighting but it is not even comparable to molesting children or rape or many other crimes and he did his jail time lost ALOT of his money and paid his debt to society. He should not have to be slaving for peta and speaking everytime they want him to because he will never fully have his life back if he has to keep talking about dogfighting everytime they want him to. He did his time he is free just let him live. everyones worried about micheal vick and whether he respects dogs or not WHO CARES we need to be worrying about the registered sex offenders who live on almost all of our streets and neighborhoods

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I think criminals are all the same whether they steal, rob, kill or hurt animals. One crime is not less than the other, for there are laws and if you break them you are a criminal :) killing and fighting dogs is a felony in the eyes of the law.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Agreed David. The only thing I see as absurd is that so many ppl bent out of shape about a dog fighting game. Yes, it's illegal, but so is murder, stealing cars, prostitution, etc. Yet we all love those games (including me.)

And when someone commits a crime and does the time- it's time served. Let it go. I've seen stiffer penalties for stiffer crimes, yet they don't get scrutinized or publicized as much. Download the sex offender app on your phone and see how many ppl live near you. It disturbs the :poop: out of me and I have a little girl. That's why you gotta stay packing lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think criminals are all the same whether they steal, rob, kill or hurt animals. One crime is not less than the other, for there are laws and if you break them you are a criminal :) killing and fighting dogs is a felony in the eyes of the law.
True, but he didnt "get away" with anything, he was punished and is now free so he should be able to live his life without having to be a puppet for peta...and as far as all criminals being the same...would you rather a former dogfighter who has just gotten out of jail move next door to you or a pedophile who has just gotten out of jail....def not the same IMO

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I thought the other dog fighters get worse scentences because they aren't famous? I mean he did loose his money and did go to prison so either way he learned his lesson to keep it on dl for now on lol

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
True, but he didnt "get away" with anything, he was punished and is now free so he should be able to live his life without having to be a puppet for peta...and as far as all criminals being the same...would you rather a former dogfighter who has just gotten out of jail move next door to you or a pedophile who has just gotten out of jail....def not the same IMO
Wouldn't want neither one living near me lol

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
exactly...and obviously I hate dogfighting but it is not even comparable to molesting children or rape or many other crimes and he did his jail time lost ALOT of his money and paid his debt to society. He should not have to be slaving for peta and speaking everytime they want him to because he will never fully have his life back if he has to keep talking about dogfighting everytime they want him to. He did his time he is free just let him live. everyones worried about micheal vick and whether he respects dogs or not WHO CARES we need to be worrying about the registered sex offenders who live on almost all of our streets and neighborhoods
I agree as a parent it's sickening to see all of these children being killed, molested, sold into s ex slavery even by their own parents!! Any crime committed against a child IMO is unforgivable these type of people cannot be rehabilitated. Every night I watch the news something horrific and tragic has happened to another one of our kids. It's amazing someone like Shanyia Davis a beautiful 4 year little girl who's mother sold her off to pay for a drug debt to some disgusting human being was rapped and killed and thrown into a ditch like trash and yet the mother is walking free waiting for her trial??? WTF is wrong with that picture?? Yet Micheal Vick goes to jail for freaking dogfighting and the public is outraged by his actions and the guy can't catch a break and he's trying to rebuild his life. What about these kids who are murdered at the hands of their own parents?? I don't get it .. It's absolutely disgusting.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts