Go Pitbull Forums banner

Video of Gucci Playing Tug-o-War and NOT letting go

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  KhashLovesGucci 
#1 ·
she loves playing tug o war, and not letting go, and being spun around.

this little girl's got such a fight in her!! she never gives up or lets go till she gets the rope!!

she's so damn strong! if i didn't know better, i could see why ppl would think they have locking jaws.. haha..

#2 · (Edited)
Kane is the same way. :) I never get the tug unless I cheat and tell him to drop.

eta: also, I wish I could still swing Kane around a bit. :( I used to be able to when he was younger, but now that he's half my weight, I can't do it anymore. I can only do it once or twice and then my back's out.

#3 ·
HAH that's why learning drop is so important, lol Cute video :)

#9 ·
lmao. i know. it's hilarious. i got a new one i just put up. this one was of my friend and he's black, and it was dark outside, and it was like impossible to see. hahah. but i just put a new one up of me doing it with her. it was towards the end tho, so she was all super tired. i weeaarrr her out after every meal! hahah.

#10 ·
no. they really don't. ever. that's why i love her. i'm actually at my friends right now, and i just got done playing with her, and we were all saying how she has so much heart, and how she never quits, and i was all yeah, she's just like her daddy. she's got her daddys heart! hahah

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.