Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

She is dew anyday.
(not sure when it happend)
but, it will be very soon. Shes getting restless.

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
I forgot about her! Wow, she still hasn't popped? Looks like she has a bunch in there.

Were you doing laundry in the video, I love that sound?!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, shes getting really blahh and always by me. I put her litter pan and food in my bedroom closet with a bunch of blankets at first but she didn't like it so I put our big cat carrier in there and now she goes in there.

Yeah i was doing laundry. lol.
speaking of which i need to get it out of the dryer.
I made that video like a hour ago. lol

Oh, and zildjian ALWAYS paces back n forth infront of the closet door when shes in there but he knows not to go in there with her.

why does he do that? its like hes the father exspecting puppies.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
reddoggy said:
I forgot about her! Wow, she still hasn't popped? Looks like she has a bunch in there.

Were you doing laundry in the video, I love that sound?!
I was going to say "That video reminds me, I need to do a load of laundry".

Cute cat though. Problem is all these puppies and kitties make me want more! And the truth is, 3 cats and two dogs is enough! Or at least that's what I have to keep on telling myself LOL

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
Carriana said:
I was going to say "That video reminds me, I need to do a load of laundry".

Cute cat though. Problem is all these puppies and kitties make me want more! And the truth is, 3 cats and two dogs is enough! Or at least that's what I have to keep on telling myself LOL
You're telling me! I have two puppies here that I really don't want to part ways with... To tell you the truth, if I had it my way I would keep HALF of them. It's hard to follow your head and not your heart!!!

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Any kittens yet?!?!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not yet! if she doesn't have them by the 17th im going to take her to the vet.
Cause if my calculations are right the only day she got out was around april 7- 10th that I know of.

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
Hey, just wanted to let you know not to worry until June 18-19th. Depending on the size of the litter, cats gestate between 62 and 69 days. So any day now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts