Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a lot of reading about gameness and prey drive and I promise my brindle bulldog is extremely game and his prey drive is insane. I've never seen a bulldog quite like him. This little dog has so much heart and fight he won't quit.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
..This has nothing to do with gameness. In order to test for game by name of American Pit Bull Terrier is that of which is illegal in the United States thus water tread lightly and rendered.. It is apparent this has nothing to do with your dogs nor video so ignored by simply misuse and understanding as to what classifies "Gameness"

Game can be proven in not so common areas of which would in close Personal Protection/Guard, Catch Work.. The difference is that of designed purpose thus proven to be Game in that of these latter activities is not in the same sense or there of that of a Pit Dog. However, the inability to quit unless cold.. Cur.. The Ability to work against Nature and succeed..

Tug Of War and other "work out" activities shows thus proves nothing any where NEAR the same comprehension.

Reactions: PatienceFlame

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
:goodpost: KM!

not to mention that they both look very winded... game dogs would roll for hours.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I would really like to know what sources you have used to educate your self on gameness. I think your understanding of the word is. If you had a true understanding I would be obvious that the modern day EB does not possess it and on the slim chance one out aof a million did. The structure and health of the dog would not allow it to utilize it any where near effectively...

Cut lil dog though.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
my mom's shih tzu plays EXACTLY the same way. (may i add, with a little more agility) maybe i should create a shih tzu catch dog?... c'mon dude.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL I have pups who play like this, those EB's prob go to sleep after a tug play just like the pups do lol. It is a cute video of them playing but nothing about that screams game, I think you have playful and game mixed up.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Two fat bulldogs playing tug of war has absolutely nothing to do with gameness.

·
Registered
42 Posts
looks like slow motion...lol..jk

im just used to a quick athletic type of tug..APDTs play tug i little more agressive and fast

my jakki boi is 65 pounds and can tug my 150 pound son ....in the snow of course but definately a different tug style than those pups....cool dogs though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts