Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Haven't been on here for awhile - here is my latest video of Josey. The was 2 yrs on Christmas day. We are still doing weekly training sessions. She is still a great girl - friendly to all!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Good to hear from you guys! She looks great and that looks like a fun time :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
YouTube - Josey Running at the park

Haven't been on here for awhile - here is my latest video of Josey. The was 2 yrs on Christmas day. We are still doing weekly training sessions. She is still a great girl - friendly to all!
Cool video. We are scouting for Pit Bulls for America's Got Talent and a TV series in the works and would like to encourage you to upload your video for review. Here is our primary post http://www.gopitbull.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=394059

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Aww such a beautiful girl she is. It's really great to see you guys back again :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Awww I just love her! Glad to see you back on here! That girl has some serious getaway sticks! She can haul butt! lol Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool video. We are scouting for Pit Bulls for America's Got Talent and a TV series in the works and would like to encourage you to upload your video for review.
I signed up at AmericanSuperDog.com, but Josey is not a purebred pit bull so not sure about posting videos of her. I have several videos of her to upload just for fun - is that ok?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I signed up at AmericanSuperDog.com, but Josey is not a purebred pit bull so not sure about posting videos of her. I have several videos of her to upload just for fun - is that ok?
We are going to be highlighting resources in the American Super Dog tv series. Is she a rescue? Feel free to upload video just place in the description she is a mix as the series itself is looking to highlight more the purebred Pit Bull and we do not want there to be any confusion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts