Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was told to use a vinegar and water dilute to clean up my puppies accidents. because vinegar can be used as a ph adjuster. so they do not keep soiling the same spot i have tried this already and it seems like it may be working a bit now its just a matter of breaking the habit of soiling the crates

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Yes iI have used that mix in the past but I added lemon to it because it helps to remove even more of the oder and it smells good. Glad to here that it is working for you.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yep, I have used vinegar in the past. I never diluted it though. Good luck on the crate training. It can take some time. My boy Ba-Lou never had that problem, but my girl Bella on the other hand made me think she was slightly off. Training her took some time, but now she is good to go!

·
Area51 Kennel's
406 Posts
Here we use amonia and white vinegar 50-50 mix heard about this many years back and it works perfect lol if puppies come in cause of bad weather like tonite lol we make sure we have it on hand to clean up after them

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ottis why do you use ammonia? ammonia and urine have the same chemical properties when broken down. thats kind of counter productive dont you think. or at least thats what i have learned and read

1 - 7 of 7 Posts