1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When you grow up?

an Obed dog?

an agility dog?

These are from Viper's puppy class tonight she did AWESOME! It is a puppy Obed class but they broke out the agility equipment to play on and she had no FEAR! I have not decided what her role will be at our kennel but so far she is showing promise in Obed and Agility. She lacks prey drive and toy drive but she has a ton of food drive. She is very eager to please and a total mommas girl and in that way she reminds me of Siren.
She was pretty DA when I got her and would go after all the dogs she saw but after a little socializing she is just fine. I know DA can pop up but she is no longer going after dogs when she sees them and that is good. For now she has her little friends in puppy class and is doing just great! thanks Orlando!

her new BFF Tempe, Tempe is a flat coat retriever owned by another trainer friend of mine.

She has the ganglies right now and her feet point all over the place! She is growing into her body and everything is a bit of a mess right now! ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I can't wait to see how she works out for you and how she matures :D

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Wow she's really grown. Look at those legs!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww Lisa she is freakin just to cute :D

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
She is a cutie reminds me of Bernie as a pup

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
She's such a beautiful little girl. OMG I remember when Dosia was going through that awkward growth stage. Poor guy had this massive head and huge feet on these little stick legs lol he looked like a bobble head doll for a minute there :)
She looks like such a sweetheart, I can't wait to see more of her and her progression. :woof:

·
Registered
420 Posts
You are very welcome Lisa...lol... Hey love them pics... Glad that she has adjusted with her DA.. her siblings have calmed down a bit aswell im told... except for her double trouble (almost) twin brothers of hers... they are still going after any and all...lol... Well I really hope she excells in not just one but in every thing you try her at... My wife is super happy you got her and are doing good things with her... she still is one of my wifes favorites...Thanks for accepting her into your family...

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
She is precious! I love that little wrinkle on the top of her head LOL! Glad she is coming along for you. Can't wait to see what she will be when she grows up ;)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
OMg the agility dog picture is sooo cute! that face is awesome!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You are very welcome Lisa...lol... Hey love them pics... Glad that she has adjusted with her DA.. her siblings have calmed down a bit aswell im told... except for her double trouble (almost) twin brothers of hers... they are still going after any and all...lol... Well I really hope she excells in not just one but in every thing you try her at... My wife is super happy you got her and are doing good things with her... she still is one of my wifes favorites...Thanks for accepting her into your family...
I am not sure about Schutzhund but I will keep trying with her but she is super smart and willing to do anything I ask. Now her her bite corrects she will be little miss perfect :)

wow roe! I had no idea.
Lisa when that dog grows up she's gunna be MINE! cmon lisa please?
Dave you didn't know I got one of the pups? lol She is great!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts