Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today my pups and I(and my friends) drove out to Centennial Trail in Snohomish,to meet up with other pitbull owners(Dobi's came too) and walk 1/2 way down the trail(it;s looong)
It turned out to be a great day too! The sun was even out! I got to meet other bully owners,and my dogs got to socialize(within a distance)
Bruno made quick friends with a pretty brindle female,and even let her sniff him(rare)
Beia of course drove the other dogs nuts(Boundary issues)but she had a blast.

We had so many people stop and ask us about our dogs,and to pet them. It was nice. I enjoyed it.

There was this adorable Staffy(she said it was a minipit...STAFFY) who was nervous of Bruno,it was so funny,every time Bruno and I were behind him,he kept looking back at us,like "Oh crud,there's that BIG dog again"

I saw donkey horses too! (mules) Bruno wasn't sure what to think of them,he just kind of stood there.

All in all it was fun,and I can't wait for them to schedule their next event.
(All the dogs with red bandannas are dog reactive,so the bandanna lets us know that we need to keep a distance between them and other dogs)

Pooped pups at the end of the day.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
looks like a great day and a fun event to support the cause... thnx for sharing the pics!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
good stuff, how many came?

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good stuff, how many came?
Only 18 people showed up(out of the like,58 something that RSVP-ed) But I still think it was a great turn out!

I have to upload the pics of the Dobi's that came. They were beautiful!

Speaking of which,we almost brought one home,there was one running along side the road,when we were driving back home,if we didn't have Bruno in the car,we would have pulled over.
But sadly in an Eclipse,there is barely even enough room for us. But I saw some people corner it into a gas station,and trap it in the fence where they keep their garbage,so the dog is out of traffic anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.