Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
s3x drugs and el3ktro
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so has any one seen this move i really liked it and im sure most bulldog fanciers will as well its based back in the the 1950s about a divorced man who is forced to fight his colby dog in order to save his 2 daughters not a bad film at all i really enjoyed it althought it could of had a better ending.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have seen it many times.....it has a great storyline...i don't believe in fighting your dog, but it is a great movie.

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
I heard about this one and saw the preview looks like they are "off" on some stuff but over all looks interesting. I will see if I can find the preview and post it.

·
Banned
319 Posts
I think it needed a better ending... lol.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Thanks for reminding me about this one. I've heard of it a few times before but I always forget to give it a look.

·
s3x drugs and el3ktro
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks kg i was gonna post a link as well lol :)

yeah bits nd peices are off but it has a good story line but yeah i think the ending could be a lil better tho.

scott its deffs worth a watch mate not a bad movie that 1.

yeah twitch that dogs a monster mad eyes on him ay

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I might give it a watch over the long weekend.

·
s3x drugs and el3ktro
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you wont be dissapointed well maybe by the ending lol but still worth it

·
Registered
600 Posts
I had no expectations so i liked it alot. Funny thing about the "colby" dog that he had, i have never seen a colby dog that looked that way ever lol, very different head and a straight tan dog its like they didnt even try to make it look like one lol. Looked like the older sorrells dogs we had down here before all the outcrosses were used.

·
s3x drugs and el3ktro
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they probably didnt do no reserch at all just used the name probably thought a dogs a dog we can use any name lol if they had a real colby dog instincs probably woulda kicked in and he woulda ripped that other dog up lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts