Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Why would you want to get Your ears cropped?

Did you mean for your dog?
:rofl: i was thinking the same thing, i was thinking well darn they'll prob need a plastic surgen not a vet

to the OP i am sorry i don't know but i'm sure someone on here will, good luck and feel free to post pictures of your pup :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
two smarty pants in here ;) lol

to the OP best bet would be to look up breeders in your area who have dogs that typically have crops { bouviers, dobbys, great danes, other bully owners ect} ask where they get theres done best bet is to get a referal from someone who will vouche for them , some vets will do it but may not have alot of experience and you want to make sure your getting the best done as its pretty easy to botch.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:hammer: lol yah know what i mean,
thanks for the info, i drove along way for my pup and the breeder knows a person but idk if i wana take that trip again, might have to though ;\

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Yes, I know what you ment op. ;)
Your best bet is to call around in your area and speak to the vets. ask about what after care they offer and BIG to do..ASK for a portfolio of their work and their experience... A crop can be good or bad just do your research for the correct vet...you don't want your dog to walk around with perm. messed up ears

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I highly suggest you don't crop your ears.

:p
Too each there own , no judging here . Many prefer the look of a crop or have reasons like showing for doing them . its his choice and should be respected as such.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Too each there own , no judging here . Many prefer the look of a crop or have reasons like showing for doing them . its his choice and should be respected as such.
I was being sarcastic and poking fun at the syntax error :)

I love cropped ears on pits!

OP sorry I can't help :confused:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol ohhhhh , i get it lmao.... been a looong night here no sleep :( lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha thanks for the comments, yah I'm not gonna crop my ears, i think ill look weird, thanks for the help! rofls
man no help with anyone frm new orleans ehh?!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts