·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I don't get it

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It breaks my heart that people can't stand pit bulls. I just look at Zildjian and i'm like WTF man.. I've fought so hard to keep him around and others wanna kill him because he can't help that he's what he is..

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
They should just leave the darn man alone. He already paid for his crime. Its ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Im with you macho I dont get it either , vick paid his time and it was alot more money and time then most in his case do , go bother one of the people who gets off with a slap on the wrist and get over it , so tired of hearing about vick. You guys who write and give into this stuff about him just make him more famous and draw more attention to him which earns him $$$$ , leave him be and move onto a better fight to much BSL out there to stick on 1 guy who has at the least served his time and money. JMO

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
He paid for his crimes and really he just got attacked by HSUS and blew the whole thing out of portion. He got convicted of his cousins crimes and was forced to become the poster child for the HSUS. He paid his debt but all the bleeding hearts can't let it go. I Love him as a quarter back, he is absolutely fantastic and people need to move and get over it!

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
I will never forgive him for letting that crap happen and for participating in it, but I'm tired of harping on him for it. Just move on. There are more people out there who abuse animals that deserve to be punished and it's not helping that we're still so focused on Vick.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
He paid for his crimes and really he just got attacked by HSUS and blew the whole thing out of portion. He got convicted of his cousins crimes and was forced to become the poster child for the HSUS. He paid his debt but all the bleeding hearts can't let it go. I Love him as a quarter back, he is absolutely fantastic and people need to move and get over it!
Agreed. Was his punishment harsh enough? Probably not as we all would naive to believe celebrities get the same punishment as we would in the same situations BUT the law gave him what they did, he paid for his crimes and the end. What else is there? Too many people are holding grudges. Does he feel sorry for what he did? Who knows but him, its not really the point. If he doesn't do it again than great if he does you can bet he will be locked away for a long time and the NFL wont let him back again after the second act, would be a horrible business move and thats obvious.

At any rate it sucks about the dogs and all how it went down but everyone needs to move on. Whats done is done and dwelling on the issue, hating him, talking crap etc doesn't rewrite history.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
SCREW OTHER ANIMALS, DID NO ONE ELSE SEE NIKE USES FORCED LABOR, AMONG THEM CHILDREN?

sorry for yelling but wtf people...

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
I must not be a humanitarian, I see nice shoes and people getting paid for their work. Even if they make like 10 cents you have to consider what the economics are in other countries. That could buy you food for a week, or be a normal pay wage. I pick 10 cents out of the blue but I'm just saying..... Nike sure does my baby's feet look awesome ;)

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
I will never forgive him for letting that crap happen and for participating in it, but I'm tired of harping on him for it. Just move on. There are more people out there who abuse animals that deserve to be punished and it's not helping that we're still so focused on Vick.
This is why I am no longer an Eagles fan. I used to be, but once I heard he was coming to the team, I boycotted them and still do today. Until he's gone, I'll cheer for the team playing against them...even if that's the....uuuugggghhhhhh...cowboys...

Wait no...I can never cheer for the cowboys. So I just won't watch that game.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL my team is ATL and I have always been a vick fan on the feild even after he moved to the eagles { the boyfriends team :( } I still cheer for him on the feild, he made some bad choices in life and I think he paid his due's , his proffessional life he is a great athlete and deserves recognition for that. if he does this crime again I may change my tune but I think he learned better then that by now, to be away and miss as much as he did not only on the feild but with his children and family I think if anything that will keep him on the right path now.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
im with every one that says let it go. he's already got a stigma so what be happy that a criminal can still go out and make money in this country instead of being stuck on a corner holding a sign tryin to get change. i personally dont like vick but let him do his thing hes got enough haters, im sure you have enough things in you life to worry about with out having to add a convict to your list. he did his dirt. if you really want to get into it he was made an example of crucified in the eyes of the public kinda like tommy chong and his case with his son shipping certain items to states that banned certain items just because his name was on the company they went after him even though it was his sons business no one cared about little timmy chong(idk his name) just like mike vick every one cares about mike vick no one cares about his cousin rick vick(idk his name either) so inorder to make a HUGE statement they pin it on the closest celebrity they can which happened to be mike vick. he was young black and new money he was the perfect target, do you really think they would have been as harsh on justin bieber? probably not

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
If you can't swallow the fact that people still preserve the breed today or what it took to create it, you shouldn't own this breed. It is what it is.Regardless of how you feel, the man was made a subject and prosecuted to the fullest extent and he is an excellent athlete.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
If you can't swallow the fact that people still preserve the breed today or what it took to create it, you shouldn't own this breed. It is what it is.Regardless of how you feel, the man was made a subject and prosecuted to the fullest extent and he is an excellent athlete.
i agree with this

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
This is why I am no longer an Eagles fan. I used to be, but once I heard he was coming to the team, I boycotted them and still do today. Until he's gone, I'll cheer for the team playing against them...even if that's the....uuuugggghhhhhh...cowboys...

u were never a fan of the Eagles then.. McNabb left and we got a better quarterback.. yea, he screwed up in the past, but thats how he was raised.. thats how a lot of people are raised

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts

LOL there are many player on other teams who have done just as bad or even worse, man slaughter , rape, assults, drunk driving ect and they are playing and dont have people hating on a team because of them , if your a true fan of a team you'd still cheer for them ,vick is a huge asset to them.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts