Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the trouble twosome, just taking a break from plotting to take over the world

Please excuse Zach's dirty feet haha

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
lmao! too funny!!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is next to impossible to get pics like this of them together. By the time I find the camera, Zachary has already gotten up and is running around again. I was so thrilled to get these pics. lol

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
lol tell me about it! dats y most of my pics is taken w my sucky cell phone.

cuz by the time i get the good camera, the party is over lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
too cute :D love it!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahah Goo is this before or after we got off the phone. Love them and you know they are plotting to take over the world and come see me :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO they're so cute. He looks like such a happy baby :) He's got Hippie feet how cute :)
That's what we say when you walk around all day with no shoes on and your feet get all dirty, hippie foot :)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cute but is that Soda he is drinking? EEK!
haha No way Lisa, he just likes to shake up the bottles and chew on the caps. (we make sure he can't get them off) it makes him really happy to do that so we allow it. lol

hahahah Goo is this before or after we got off the phone. Love them and you know they are plotting to take over the world and come see me :D
lol I think this was before I talked to you.

LMAO they're so cute. He looks like such a happy baby :) He's got Hippie feet how cute :)
That's what we say when you walk around all day with no shoes on and your feet get all dirty, hippie foot :)
:rofl: I graduated to flip flop hippie I am always in flip flops haha Zach is almost always barefoot, he won't keep on socks or shoes. What do you expect for someone who was born on Earth Day? hahaha

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol Love my hippie boy, he gets it from his momma and his AUnt TT :p I run around bare foot all day :p

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Ah hahahahahah OMG that's too funny :) I had no Idea he was born on Hippie day :D I didn't wear shoes at all yesterday and when Ryan got home he was like, "Dude you have the worst case of hippie foot, where are your shoes?" LMAO

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah hahahahahah OMG that's too funny :) I had no Idea he was born on Hippie day :D I didn't wear shoes at all yesterday and when Ryan got home he was like, "Dude you have the worst case of hippie foot, where are your shoes?" LMAO
Yep 4/22 Earth Day not to be confused with 4/20 haha

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL I thought this time pizza was going to be on Helena's back LMFAO!!! These are so cute your little man is adorable as well. Kids love to shake bottles and bang on things with them LOL

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
You should make him a drum set with pots and spoons I bet he'd love that :D

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
You should make him a drum set with pots and spoons I bet he'd love that :D
Oh god !! My son when he was about 2-3 used to go in the kitchen at his grandma's house she kept her pots and pans in a lower cupboard he would pull them all out and she would give him wooden spoons it would sound like a rock band lived there LOL. Kids love that stuff my ears used to hurt from it lmfao!!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL how cute!!! I love tiny drummers :) I have an 8 piece double bass drum set and omg my son loves that thing. Seriously he could do a drum roll before he could walk :)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
haha No way Lisa, he just likes to shake up the bottles and chew on the caps. (we make sure he can't get them off) it makes him really happy to do that so we allow it. lol
OMG I totally thought you were giving him soda and I have been pissed since last night and trying to find a tactful way to change your mind about babies and soda. lol I hate to see someone put soda in a bottle or sippy cup and give it to a baby. I am so against sugars and processed foods for my baby and I make almost all his food. I was going to say your my hippie friend that let me down letting him drink soda!! :rofl: My 10 month old has not even had juice! too much sugar ;)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OMG I totally thought you were giving him soda and I have been pissed since last night and trying to find a tactful way to change your mind about babies and soda. lol I hate to see someone put soda in a bottle or sippy cup and give it to a baby. I am so against sugars and processed foods for my baby and I make almost all his food. I was going to say your my hippie friend that let me down letting him drink soda!! :rofl: My 10 month old has not even had juice! too much sugar ;)
:rofl: The only time he's ever had soda was just a little drink out of one of our straws if for example we were out to eat or something. He does get very diluted juice, he doesn't like plain water so I add a little juice for flavor. And his doc says Gatorade is fine too and he likes that a lot.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts