·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats insane, I hope he rots in jail sick sick sick.... goes to show why people need to screen homes better and ask a rehoming fee rather then giving pets away,those poor dogs woulda been better gettin dropped at a shelter :( some people are so disturbing.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
ALL I CAN SAY IS SCREW THAT! If I were that woman I'd have beat the crap out of that sick pansy before he knew what was coming. I mean the guy was a string bean... I would so take that dude head on, you think she'd of done something at least in his sleep to him to get herself out of that mess.

And to think of all the innocent lives lost in earthquakes that mofo gets to sit in jail off our taxes... :mad:

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
omg this made me sick, omg! i think i am going to do a home visit with all my adopters this weekend! omg

·
Registered
39 Posts
Based on some other articles that are turning up I'm thinking the "victim" he supposedly kidnapped might have been part of it as well. Police say she was forced to watch but if what family says is true I doubt it.

Family Speaks About Giving Dogs To Man Accused Of Killing Them - News Story - WTOV Steubenville
Herron placed an ad for the free puppies in the classifieds and said Nally's girlfriend called to inquire.

"She called so much, I had her number saved in my phone as 'puppies'," she said.

Herron said the young woman didn't act unusual or scared when she dropped off the dogs, and Nally never said a word.
Man Suspected Of Mutilating, Killing 29 Dogs Appears In Court - News Story - WTOV Steubenville
Police allege that Nally held the woman, 19, captive and often mutilated and killed the animals in front of her.

Before attending his court appearance Friday, members of Nally's family described a very different relationship between the two.

"She was calling him 'babe'," said Nally's cousin, Donna Reed. Reed added that the girl was "all smiles" during a recent encounter. Reed and other members of Nally's family said they witnessed several opportunities for the woman to leave.

"She also asked me when I was taking her shopping to get her bridal gown," said Nally's grandmother Margaret Haught. Haught also stated that she believed the woman to be a willing participant, if the allegations against Nally are true.

"It wasn't one sided," Haught said. "She was right there with him."

Police say that the woman was forced to participate in the mutilation of the animals and that Nally derived pleasure from observing her discomfort. She was also forced to clean up the remains, according to officials.
According to W.Va law each count of torture can carry a sentence of 1 to 5 years plus $1000 to $5000 penalty. Interestingly it doesn't seem to be an either/or penalty but rather the convicted person serves both time and pays penalties.

West Virginia Consolidated Cruelty Statutes
(b) A person who intentionally tortures, or mutilates or maliciously kills an animal, or causes, procures or authorizes any other person to torture, mutilate or maliciously kill an animal, is guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, shall be confined in a correctional facility not less than one nor more than five years and be fined not less than one thousand dollars nor more than five thousand dollars. For the purposes of this subsection, "torture" means an action taken for the primary purpose of inflicting pain.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
I heard about this piece of work on FB.
He will rot in a very hot place.

But this just goes to show,why you should NEVER put "FREE PET" ads in the papers. Or list pets for "FREE" in general.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
that is so horrible and I COMPLETELY agree with Lex... All those tools and guns I would have found away to off him...!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts