Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, she has become a spoiled brat lately, but she is one smart puppy. She already knows how to kennel,sit, laydown, shake, come here, off & stay( still working on perfecting lol)

Our plan was to train her to be a catch dog for hog hunting, she has been in the pen with some piglets couple times but was scared of them lol . Might try her on some blood trailing (we will see how that goes)

Patches (the yellow dog) is a pit cur mix and is retired from being a catch dog but we still use her to blood trail deer . She is 10 and just found out she has cancer so we have just been letting her be a couch potato from now on.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Common Sense Expert
699 Posts
She's a good looking pup I super hope that you continue this thread until she's matured that would be really cool

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Pretty girl!!! :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Cool seeing this!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, we just got to where we except the whole cancer thing, her mom had it too so we were already on the look out for it & caught it pretty early. If I could get Kimber to be half the dog patches is I will be thrilled, patches is bomb proof . Lol she keeps kimber in line , and another plus is when I walk them together Kimber doesn't rip my arm off!! 👏👏

I look forward to learning alot more on this thread & open to any advice :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you we named her after the brand of gun, then we notice later on in her white patch on he chest there is a brown spot where they connect that makes a trigger shape ( ill try to get a pic if she holds still long enough) haha

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you ! I was really OCD about them , they are cut the same but one of the tips on one ear is a little bent but we have been rubbing them and its starting to straightening out :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
(5 1/2 months)

Modeling her new collar :)

1st fishing trip & she loved it, she got so excited every time we reeled one in .

Us with our fishy :) & of course she looks adorable while the suns all in my eyes! Lmbo

1 - 20 of 43 Posts