Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight was Typhoon's agility prep class. This is our 4th week in agility class and Typhoon is doing great BUT she lacks the drive that I really want in my kennel. Typhoon is more advanced than the other dogs because I started agility with her as a pup. (she will be 1 next month) I bred Typhoon last year and had co-owned her with a local couple. Long story short the wife got pregnant and I got Typhoon back. So I have been working her in Schutzhund, Agility, and obedience till she finds another working home. I bred one of my studs as a favor to a good friend but did not really care for the ped on the female. This goes back to breeding AST's to APBT's I will not touch that again with a ten foot pole! Typhoon's dam was a pitterstaff and that explains the lack of drive. But anyway...... this is a video of class and watch what happens after the last jump. Ty saw a jump in the mirror and tried to jump it.....

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
LMAO! I had to watch it again. That is priceless.

·
Registered
63 Posts
That was awesome....Typhoon just wanted to keep going lol..I love how she looked back into the mirror a little confused after she hit it lol

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
I watched it twice and literally LOL'd both times!!!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
are the jumps that small for a reason?
If was funny but only after the mirror didn't break. I held my breath for a sec. We have a 10 year old Corgi in the class and the teacher was too lazy to raise the jumps. The trainers of the class are two of my students and I do not feel they can run a class by themselves. I am not the director for our club so I have no say it but I would have a more experienced trainer watching them and stepping in if needed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts