Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have used google, yahoo, msn, ask and every other search engine many times and we did not find what we wanted.... to many people mixing in Razors Edge.... and we don't want that in any shape, form or fashion.
We found our Watchdog puppy.
We also found our Colby girl we have been looking for.

·
Registered
19 Posts
there are not very many breeders with pure wd. There are a couple dogs out there but nuthing pure.. there are many strains of wd being chaos/hughzees and tnt .. but to say pure wd. it jus duznt happen.. only a few out there and they are hidden out and the couple that people know of having them.arent gettin rid of em

·
Banned
86 Posts
I Would Like To Know

WHAT IS WORG WITH razos eage AN NOT YOU wittypits I JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU. I HAVE A BEST/F THAT HAVE THIM. AN WOULD IT BE OK TO BREED THEM. JUST A/Q:clap: :eek:

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Slooooow dooooown, lol. What was that again????

·
Banned
86 Posts
wittypits said:
Pure bloodlines are becomeing hard to come by. Its all gotti/watchdog or razor/watchdog. Dogman just breed them lol.
I JUST NEED IT TO KNOW . I WILL TRY NOT GETTING ONE BUT THEY DO LOOK GOOD AN I WOULD NOT BREED GOTTI WITH IT OR WATCHDOG WITH IT .THAT WOULD BE SOMTHING I WOULD KEEP BY IT SIFE

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I have a question,who here is a 100% sure that watchdog bloodline was ever pure?and by that i mean not just a mix of performance ab and apbt/staff?
Does anyone have definet proof that this wasnt the case.It seems to me that the creator of the watch dog bloodline is no longer involved because the apbt wasnt really his passion,he was a american bulldog breeder and founder of there largest registry and publisher of the american bulldog magazine,[don't remember the name].Seems to me there is a good chance of some experimental breeding between performance ab and amstaff/apbt,i mean i hate to bring this up every time this subject comes up,and in no way mean to down grade folks breedings by hinting that the initial stock may have been crossed,great dogs have been bred from this line,and really a apbt and performance ab are almost the same animal,one being slightly larger.but his dogs were large right from the start,many 90 pounds and up..

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Hey Cane which dogs did you have in mind? As in which dogs in your opinion would be "foundation" Watchdog blood? Big Thor? any others? Just curious what you would think the foundation dogs or pure'er dogs were in the watchdog line.

·
Registered
19 Posts
theres alot out there that people call wd that just isnt wd at all .. no where near it .. u see alot of peds posted on boards that contain chaos hughzees blahblah blah .. that have other stuff mixed in as well that is claimed to be wd and its just sumthing that people tell you to get you to buy their stock.. so be careful do your research and soon you will see the light

·
Registered
19 Posts
OldFortKennels said:
Hey Cane which dogs did you have in mind? As in which dogs in your opinion would be "foundation" Watchdog blood? Big Thor? any others? Just curious what you would think the foundation dogs or pure'er dogs were in the watchdog line.
good question andy

·
Registered
3,411 Posts

im talking this stock,i dont believe casey couturie had his own bloodline in the begining but was peddling red devil kingfish/mason hog among others,his line was established with large catch weight dogs,and i mean catch weight in the liberal term,these dogs were big,and many folks i know,people who bought american bulldogs in the early 90's off of folks like leclare are saying these dogs are blue versions of painter/johnson hybrids,im not saying its true,but there is a air of valitity to it,since they were there.....
who here was there?

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Thanks. I was looking into the history on some of these dogs and they seem to be consitently better bred on top and go back into some very game lines, Mason, Patricks, Carver, Tudor ect and some come from some smaller dogs.

If you look in the pictures you posted Blue Bubba is listed both at 55lbs, and 67lbs? Could be conditioned and chain weight?

Blue Bully

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=7067

If you look at his sire

Blue Max II this isnt a big dog either, and on top has Patricks/Bolio, going way back to some Clouse and Carver.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.co...&file=printPedigree&dog_id=7009&myPedigrees=1

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
If you go back on big thors daims side there really is alot missing from the pedigrees as you go back,ive found it kind of hard to find any real info on the watchdog blood line,some of those foundation dogs had alot of akc[blue bully]
ruffian dogs in there pedigree,but there no story out there to really research,to bad,it would be cool to read..
This dog,beelzubub out oif blue bully really has the face of a american bulldog,jmo..http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=30155

1 - 20 of 39 Posts