Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a decent water bowl for Lina. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good water bowl that will provide clean water for her? I've seen a few with charcoal filters & UV lights and they might be the best way to go, but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i just use a big stainless steel bowl.. it sits right under the faucet on the patio.. have a piece of cut hose so all i have to do is turn on the water and the hose fills up the bowl.. or on really hot days i'll put it on a slow drip so there is a full bowl of water all day

as far as charcoal filters and uv lights.. i wouldnt mess w/ it.. dogs eat food w/ dirt covering it, lol.. they'll be alright w/ any water normally

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I also use stainless steel bowls , they are easy to clean and we just refil throughout the day a few times. We had automatic ones for our horses and I remember how icky they got just after a couple days almost a slime like coating on them so figure just a bowl is best since we can clean it between water changes and keep it fresh for them. We wona nice stainless bowl at one of the last dog shows and the edges kinda come up at an angle and it keeps it spill proof so the dogs dont tip it over .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts