Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm Starr!
I'm a black and white female pit mix living in Silverdale, Washington. I enjoy being outdoors and I'm full of energy! I love all people, but I should probably go to a home with no other animals, its just so I can get more love from my humans Smile I was involved with the prison dog program for about a year and I know my commands. Starr loves all people, but should be the only pet in the household. KHS recommends children 12+ years of age. She loves to play and enjoys all types of dog toys. Starr gets super excited when she knows its her turn for a walk. She enjoys being outdoors. Please see Starr in Kennel 60 at the Kitsap Humane Society; open 7 days a week. Adoption hours are 12PM to 5PM, 360-692-6977, Kitsap Humane Society | RESCUE REHABILITATE REHOME.

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | Pit Bull Terrier | Silverdale, WA | Starr

Hi my name is Kuma and I'm a 3 year old spayed female. I'm currently residing in Sun Valley, California and I'm looking for the perfect home for the holidays. I LOVE children and even have my own Christmas card for the holiday season! In fact, I'm such a favorite, I've even got my very own Facebook page- Kuma's Journey
For more information on me, please contact Cheryl at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts