Go Pitbull Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
I was skeptical about this product at first, as I am with all dog supplements. After using this for the last 3 months on our dogs, (2 pups that are 5 months, and 2 adults that are over 3 years old) It is safe to say, that we finally found a supplement that works! Checkout our boy now!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Sounds like spam, unles your giving your dogs a shot of steroids, they are not going to look like that with just a supplement.i forgot to add that there are American Bullies born with this type of body naturally so it's either genetics or steroids in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
I do use some supplements and I see a difference in muscle definition but I wanted to know if anyone else has used this. I think this is advertising but we will let him defend himself ;) when he logs back on. I know some bullies have that muscle tone naturally so I wanted to see before and after pictures on someone else's dog. I need to order some supplements because I have a dog show in 2 months but I want real proof something works not a clever advertising ploy.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i wanna see before pics of the dog posted

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Sounds like a gimmick to me! I agree totally with your post David!

*edit*
what really gets me is that it's advertised as .............when that dog is not a pitbull, and it shouldnt be targeted at one breed alone. What about molosser breeds and other muscular dogs??

·
Registered
606 Posts
im going to have to go with spam on this one too. 3 posts and all of a sudden "hey everyone you should buy this"? call me skeptical just not believing it.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
well that and even for a bully build- what kind of 5 month old pup can be ripped like that??? not natural. JMO.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was skeptical about this product at first, as I am with all dog supplements. After using this for the last 3 months on our dogs, (2 pups that are 5 months, and 2 adults that are over 3 years old) It is safe to say, that we finally found a supplement that works! Checkout our boy now!
wow! that dog is muscle bound lol. looks scary... looks good tho

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Genetics,food, road work, tug toy, and flirt pole that is what brings out muscle...not vitamin supplements.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bully Max

I was looking for a good supplement for my pitbulls and that Bully Max do work for your pitbulls. I have both of my pits on Bully Max and i can say that it do work and i see a different in my pitbulls!!!!!! You can look at my pictures of them and please believe me when i tell you Spot (9 months) weighted 65lbs and Smoke (4 months) weighted 33 pounds at our last visit to the vet for their check up!!!!

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
supplements are great for those who aren't educated in the art of training.
since the widespread use of HGH folks have been transferring the laziness of fitness to the bottle and use them in their dogs.
some folks that show,seek definition,yet what provoked that?
competing against enhancement dogs,and the evolution of judging becoming more detailed.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Genetics,food, road work, tug toy, and flirt pole that is what brings out muscle...not vitamin supplements.
:goodpost: A GREAT DIET ;) Feed deer, elk, bison, wild game with HIGH protien and dont forget salmon ;) remember before commercial baked food and synthetisized chemicals and compounds dogs ate the scraps while making dinner, after dinner, and whatever they killed and ate.. Hell, man I just caught Turk chewing on coyote leg, I was like OH DAMMMM, he went out and killed one without me, dont know where the rest is only found a rear hamhock and what looks like the remenance of a front left shoulder, LOL Ya'll know what Turk looks like, at 20 degrees outside he looks no different although he is heavier now he's 43lbs oppose to 37lbs. I like PK's dogs, and thats the way I keep my dogs 24/7 even off season. Bear seasons startin up soon, guess Turk is practicing his track and grab skills HAHAHA.. PK if wild game isn't available I have found no better supplement than frozen biljac, used properly you don't even need kibble with that stuff..

Good post..

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
supplements are great for those who aren't educated in the art of training.
since the widespread use of HGH folks have been transferring the laziness of fitness to the bottle and use them in their dogs.
some folks that show,seek definition,yet what provoked that?
competing against enhancement dogs,and the evolution of judging becoming more detailed.
Yes sir ... You want to know about conditioning a dog read up on some of the old timers keeps and conditioning methods. Also this garbage labels use for puppies there is never a reason to give body building supplements to a growing pup. You want real results you have to put in real work.

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Those dogs are pups. they should not even be on any muscle building anything. Its one thing to give regular pup vitamins and supps if your not going to put the added time into researching a healthy diet whether it be kibble or raw, but its a whole other thing IMO to give that muscle building crud to growing pups who can still develope fine muscle and tone through regular exercise and good diet.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.