1,073 Posts
great looking pics! nice group of dogs u got there

Reactions: mcmlxxxvii

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great looking pics! nice group of dogs u got there
thanks! the bull terrier is my BFs and the english bulldog belongs to his friend. we just had him with us for the day. :)

my sister lives in riverside and we alos take the dogs hiking there when we stay there lol great pics
really? that's awesome. i hadn't gone to mt rubidoux, but we decided to try it out. i was surprised that there were a lot of people out walking/biking the trail.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Good looking dogs all around!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg, three bullies all in one place, I am lovin it, and Bella looks so happy, man that EB is too cute and I am lovin the Spuds dog lol. Thanks for sharing :D

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
omg, three bullies all in one place, I am lovin it, and Bella looks so happy, man that EB is too cute and I am lovin the Spuds dog lol. Thanks for sharing :D
^^^ What she said..

·
Banned
835 Posts
that poor English bulldog wishes it was home on the couch in the air conditioning.
how far was the hike?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Oh your SO lucky it is SO cold where I am! `Awsome pics ... sucks about the smog?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Good looking dogs all around!
Awesome pictures!! I agree great group of dogs!!!
^^^ What she said..
All great looking dogs!But the last pic is my fave.Thanks for sharing!
thanks guys! however, i have some bad news. the EBT, Penelope, went missing today. my BF had her in a 10' kennel in the backyard and when he checked on her a few hours ago she wasn't there. i posted a lost ad on craiglist, but we only got one reply so far and it wasn't her. the neighbor said they saw her walking away with a lady but didn't think anything of it. we are going to post flyers tonight. hopefully we hear some good news soon. :(:(:(:(

that poor English bulldog wishes it was home on the couch in the air conditioning.
how far was the hike?
lol, he was breathing sooo loud the whole time. we let him off leash for a bit going up and he would take off running and then wait for us to catch up in the shady spots. we went up mt. rubidoux. it's just a 3 mile loop so it was nothing fancy. :)

Great pics :) I love they friends your dog has, they are all so cute :)
thanks! :) i wish we had more adventure buddies but it seems like most people around here stick to dog parks only.

Oh your SO lucky it is SO cold where I am! `Awsome pics ... sucks about the smog?
i wish it was cold over here. i've been wearing a sweater in hopes that the morning cold will last all day but it hasn't. the news this morning said we are looking at having an 80 degree christmas. bleh. :reindeer::flush: and yes...the smog sucks over here in southern california. luckily, we live at the base of a mountain where the santa anas blow so it clears a lot of it out and we get left with a little clearer sky. i drove to texas around april and i was amazed at how many stars i could see out that way. lmao....

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
looks like i nice time, great looking group of dogs!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh no Dee, i am so sorry to hear this, please keep us posted, I hope she is found soon :D Hugs

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
thanks guys! however, i have some bad news. the EBT, Penelope, went missing today. my BF had her in a 10' kennel in the backyard and when he checked on her a few hours ago she wasn't there. i posted a lost ad on craiglist, but we only got one reply so far and it wasn't her. the neighbor said they saw her walking away with a lady but didn't think anything of it. we are going to post flyers tonight. hopefully we hear some good news soon. :(:(:(:(
oh no!!! do you think the lady stole her!?! I'm sorry i hope you find her

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i hope she is too. i don't know if the lady stole her. i don't live there so i wasn't around when it happened. i got a call from my BF asking if i could go look for her because he had to go to work but she was missing. his boss let him out for a bit to try to find her but no luck. he talked to the neighbor and she just said that she had noticed penny walking away with a lady. the neighbor just figured the lady was supposed to have her or that the lady owned her so she didn't say anything. she told us which way they went but that doesn't do us any good. i feel bad bc he loves that dog and now she's gone. i told him before that she needed to be locked back there, but he's not into all this dog info so he thought that was unnecessary. not the time to be saying "i told you so" though. i figure someone has her and we won't find her any time soon bc they will be hiding her. if she got out on her own, well that's crazy bc the kennel was still closed and the only way out is up.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts