Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much did your pup weigh at 3 months? And how much does he/she weigh now?? Mac just turned 3 months and weighs 26lbs, just trying to estimate how much he'll end up weighing?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the comparison! Do you think Savannah will put on any more weight? Does she get a lot of exercise?

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Kane weighed ~25lbs at 3 months and weighs 51.6lbs now at a little over a year.

I expect him to put on a bit of weight yet. I weighed him at the 51.6lbs a week ago and last month when I weighed him for heartworm he was at 50.4lbs. So he's still gaining, but it's def. not as much as when he was a puppy and seems to be ~lb every couple of months.

He doesn't get as much exercise now that it's winter, but he's still outside running around for ~1 and a half every day, depending on the weather.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kane is a handsome dude, for sure! How much did you feed him at 3 months? and how much do you feed him now?? Also, is he average height or tall, cause I think Mac is on the shorter end of the spectrum? Thanks for the input!

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Well, at 3 months, I free-fed him. Did that until a couple months ago and now I've gone to feeding him twice daily, ~ 3-4 cups depending on his activity level that day.

I would say that he's maybe a little taller than average? He's got some leg to him, but he's been like that since he was a puppy. He's starting to grow into his legs now, though.

Here's a recent pic.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Don't remember what Athena was at 3 months, but at 8 1/2 months she's 55 lbs. She's a Bully though. Not a "fat hog" either as some call Bullies. Here's a pic of her at 7 1/2 months.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Athena is too good for Kane anyways. ;)
Heeeeey! Way to sneak in that compliment before I sobered up to think of it! :D
That was sweet! Thanks! But Kane is beautiful!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL you guys are funny :)
@ Ryan how tall is Athena now? She is looking really good :)

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Thanks! I'm not sure. Haven't checked her height yet (thanks for reminding me). Where do I measure the height from? Is it to the top of the front shoulder?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
You got it, top of the front. Dosia is just a little under 25in, he has the longest legs ever lol.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Thanks! :D Athena really is gorgeous though. I always go :love: whenever I see a pic of her.

I would join in on the measurement party here, but Kane is conked out next to me, barking in his sleep, and I'd feel bad interrupting his bunny chasing to measure his leg. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Thanks!^^^ Athena had been knocked out since about 1930! She gets cranky after that.

·
Registered
776 Posts
at 3 months sidney was 18 lbs , at 6 months she is 30
brock was 39.9 at 5 month and is now 60 lbs at 7 months

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
lol, I love your girl and her strict bed times.
What's funny is 99% of the time I don't have to put her to bed. She does so herself! LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
She just woke up and had to go out so I grabbed the measuring tape and got a measurement. She's 19 inches. Don't know if that's tall for her age or not. :confused:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts