Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We went to the weightpull in Greeneville, TN today. It was an APBA event. Cali took 1st place in the 45-55lb class and MWP per pound for 55 and under. Teardrop took 1st place in the 56-65lb class, MWP per pund for 55 and over, and Most Weight Pulled.. We are very proud of how they done today! :D We are attending the show again tomarrow so Ill update results for tomarrow too!!! Here are a few pics from today. Thanks for looking!!

Miss Cali

Pheonix

Teardrop

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They done about the same today... Cali took 1st in the 45-55lb class and MWP for 55 and under... Teardrop took 1st for 56-65lb class, MWP for 55 and over, and MWP...So proud of them.. been a great weekend!!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Great work the dogs look great. We just got home from working on the track. I did not take pics. But I think I will be entering both of my dogs in their first weight pull here at our show next month. Again Congrats.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great work the dogs look great. We just got home from working on the track. I did not take pics. But I think I will be entering both of my dogs in their first weight pull here at our show next month. Again Congrats.
its alot of fun... hope you guys enjoy it!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Awesome job! Great dogs :thumbsup:

Reactions: circlemkennels

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys!! Im very proud of them!! :D

·
Registered
757 Posts
Great job guys!! Joe & Gabrielle are great people.

We can pull some this coming weekend if you guys want.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great job guys!! Joe & Gabrielle are great people.

We can pull some this coming weekend if you guys want.
yeah joe & gabrielle were great... we had alot of fun. we were plannin on coming down this weekend.. well probly bring tater down again! :)

·
Registered
757 Posts
yeah joe & gabrielle were great... we had alot of fun. we were plannin on coming down this weekend.. well probly bring tater down again! :)
Sounds good to me! Just let me know which day. We will probably have some other people over to pull on Sunday but we're up for either day!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sounds good to me! Just let me know which day. We will probably have some other people over to pull on Sunday but we're up for either day!
ok.. ill check with john and see what he wants to do and ill let you know

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i guess we are coming down saturday that way we arent rushin to get home Sunday cause Johns gotta work Monday

1 - 18 of 18 Posts