Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

We are a bunch of pitbulloholics here in Romania and we want to have an sports event for pitbulls.

We want to ask what we need in order to have this competition organized here...

Can we bring an existent association to make an event here or should be create a new assosiation and organize everything ourselfs ?

Can we bring the jury from somewhere from europe ?

Please bring here all the infos you have / know about this kind of events. I want to mention that never was an event like that before in RO.

Here is a video of what we actually want:

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Sounds like you guys want an ADBA show or and APA pull! At the ADBA shows there is lure coursing, weight pull, wall climb, etc. along with the conformation show.

I have no idea how to get a club started in your Country. I know Europe has a club, we actually just had an Italian judge come and judge for us! :) I would probably contact the other clubs in Europe and see how they got started.

Are you on Facebook? I am in a couple if groups that might be able to help point you in the right direction...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like you guys want an ADBA show or and APA pull! At the ADBA shows there is lure coursing, weight pull, wall climb, etc. along with the conformation show.

I have no idea how to get a club started in your Country. I know Europe has a club, we actually just had an Italian judge come and judge for us! :) I would probably contact the other clubs in Europe and see how they got started.

Are you on Facebook? I am in a couple if groups that might be able to help point you in the right direction...
Hey, thanks for your response. Yes, I'm on facebook as well:
https://www.facebook.com/mariansipaula

1 - 3 of 3 Posts