Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its so freaking annoying to be told me dog is anorexic. That she is under weight and what not, um no she isnt. You are comparing my dog to the 4 obese dogs in the house. That is the only reason she looks very under weight, and even had vets tell me she looks perfect.
My grandma went to slip her treats and I went off on her. Saying that now if sadie has the runs she has to pick it up or smell it all night. She comes back with then I need to take her out before I go. Of course this started a huge debate, and she quickly learned her place. I love my grandma and want to show her no disrespect but god dang it, respect me and what little I have. I have hit one hell of a rough patch and making sure my dog is physically fit is the only thing I am in control of. Before yall start yelling "well, move out then." I am working on it. I am hoping to be out within the next two weeks, just my living conditions were to dangerous to live out until I got my own place. Forcing to move in with my parents and grandparents. I try to keep sadie in the bedroom as much as possible but now she knows these people will give her a treat if they are in the kitchen. She bee lines it for the kitchen and begs so freaking horribly. I had just broken her of that habit from the last people I had lived with. I cant freaking wait until we move again, I have lived with fat dogs all my life but no more!
She didnt like it so much when I asked to see her veterinary license, and she said her vet said her dogs looked good. I told her to ask him about their weight, that her vet wont say anything about weight because he is scared to lose clients. I told her to bring in the female vet and ask about weight. She didnt like it when I told her, her dogs were as obese like I was. That shut her up so quickly lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Weight is a very huge debate with dogs. The average person thinks a fat dog is what is healthy with no regard to what obesity does to animals. All you can do is hold your ground for your animal and keep yours healthy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I couldnt take my old girl with me due to there being stairs and she wouldnt be able to handle them on a day to day thing, multiple times a day. So I left her with my parents, and I was getting her into great shape. Down to in the low 90s, could go a little more and was working on building muscle on her. When I had moved I got pea for the ex and when I left him I took her with me. Now that I am back and looking at old girl, it makes me sick at how hard I had worked for it to be ruined with in a span of 5 months give or take. There is nothing I can do for old girl, because they wont listen and I cant take her with me. Though, I can promise pea will never become that way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts