Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told.that apa os having a pull this weekend in houston any info would be awesome.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did once and they said it was there this weekend but have tried to call for address and etc. But cant get ahold.of. Know can be busy with business. I did but its not on there except for august pull. what other pull clubs are out here aside from apa and adba

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
If u get ahold of team no fear ask to speak directly to clay. Hes an alright dude. Idk if it will help but I could give u my name to give to him to see if it hekps telln him that I referred you to them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ty i got the address i just wanted to confirm that pull.for saturday i text him but to respsonse

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Idk brother I dnt stay up with outside of my general area. And no worries about the wrong date it happens. Glad you're trying to stay up on and get in the sport. Now for all my help let me ask u a few questions. What kinda dogs you got? Got pictures to share? How old are they? Doing anything else besides weight pull?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have new one on way 3/4 jeep 1/4 out redboy and jave ofrn goong back hemphill little wilder stuff. Pull and show mostly no pics sorry not big on taking them but will have some of.neew one once gets here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Idk brother I dnt stay up with outside of my general area. And no worries about the wrong date it happens. Glad you're trying to stay up on and get in the sport. Now for all my help let me ask u a few questions. What kinda dogs you got? Got pictures to share? How old are they? Doing anything else besides weight pull?
How about yours?

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
Oh im a fan of the little all heart dogs. I just prefer a bigger dog. My flex is about 90 lbs but he thinks hes a 45lbs pure ofrn lol. All fire and drive. Im pretty new to wp just got into it hard this year. When I add my little guy to thevyard he'll pull and hopefully compete in shutzhund.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts