Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man i haven’t been around these parts in a long while. Still have my Rampage. He’s about to be 15 next year. Old man’s still kicking.

my youngest son adopted Nova from a shelter. She’s about a year old. She has to be one of the most loving pups i have been around in a long time. We are going on week 3 of having her at home. She has been a treat and a mess all in one. She was very scared at first but has really come out of her shell.
Dog Vehicle Car Carnivore Car seat cover

Dog Comfort Carnivore Mammal Dog breed

Dog Carnivore Comfort Grey Fawn

Comfort Leg Thigh Couch Knee

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not going to lie. I was a little nervous rescuing a pup. You never know what's going on with them. When we went to see her she wouldn't leave the kennel for the workers so we walked
down to her. She only just layed there scared. We rubbed her some but she still wouldn't get out so I picked her up and she latched on to my arms. Once I got her into the room with us she
climbed up in my sons lap and he said Dad, I have to help her. So he picked her up that next Monday. She has been pretty good in the house. Couple accident's but nothing to bad.
She has a nasty cough every now and then. It like she hacks up a lugie lol. But other then that the Vet and shelter said she is healthy.

· Administrator
5,674 Posts
Welcome back silver281gt and congrats on the new pup. Glad you found each other, and your son decided on her. She is a beautiful looking girl.
She probably has kennel cough and that needs to be treated before it worsens, or she gives it to Rampage. Mention it to your vet when you get her checked out. Wishing you many happy years together.

Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts