Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as some of you remember, we had to keep moving my girl from my parents house to my mans sisters house...both wouldnt allow her for long. Well a friend of mine sent me money as a gift to help me out and i decided that until we get our new house (should be soon, waiting for the occupants to scoot their hineys out) that I would find a boarding kennel. I finally found one and read the reviews and went with her to see it...they assured me that they knew about pits, had boarded two past fighting pits for 2 weeks prior to us coming. so they accepted dogs that wouldnt be able to go out and play in groups. Alexa being just a puppy for now is allowed to but i told them to watch her for any hints of DA. She is LOVING it there...playing with the other dogs her size and having a blast. I was shown the whole facility and they are also registered standard poodle breeders and their dogs are rotated throughout the same kennel as the boarders. Of course my girl will only be there until we get our home, but im allowed to go pick her up and take her places, and go play with her whenever. These people love her almost as much as i do lol. i am so happy with my decision..she gets to stay in one place for awhile instead of shuffled and they are taking good care of her.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww that is wonderful news, I am glad she is having fun and can be in one place til you can get her :D ((hugs))

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.