Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Area51 Kennel's
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i know there are some here that dont like this breed and thats all good this post is for the ones that do please lets keep this post CALM and CLEAN.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Shannon I love your bullies!! :) Tyco is one good looking boy He reminds me of a football player looks like he is ready to tackle something. Star is turning out to one pretty little lady.
Thanks for sharing. I would still like to have an AM Bully someday. I would have to pick your brain first cause I want one that looks like Manny.

ummmm Where is Manny?
So did you have a good visit with Jenny?

·
Registered
771 Posts
nice dogs ya got, I really like their markings, and you can def see him in her.

Is the mom dog owned by you aswell?

·
Area51 Kennel's
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Girl i didnt get to meet up with Jenny dont know what happened there but no biggie lol it was an awsome trip........And i am hoppin to breed Manny this spring and maybe we can hook you up with one just let me know.And to all the others thanks for your kind words on the dogs

·
Registered
771 Posts
Oh goodness they're adorable!!! I'd love to have myself an AmBully sometime soon.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Wow! Tyco looks like he's about to pounce on something. I love his stance! Great dogs man! And good post!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
tyco sure is handsome! Ottis, I'm gonna bounce this thread over to the pictures forum if you don't mind :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts